Friday, February 12

Legend of Zelda - Good Things Cross Stitch Pattern


So far I have completed FOUR Zelda games and am currently working my way through Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time. I absolutely love the combination of adventure, treasure seeking, puzzles, and fighting. Seriously, go play it! You are never too old to play Zelda :)

If you love Zelda just as much as I do (or you know someone else who does), check out my newly created pattern! Though I'd love to say I came up with such a cute design, I found this quote on Pintrest. I couldn't resist turning it into a pattern once I saw it!

Download the free pattern here.
 - On 14 Count Aida - 167 stitches by 177 stitches (11.9 inches by 12.6 inches)
 - On 18 Count Aida - 167 stitches by 177 stitches (9.3 inches by 9.8 inches)

Dam Good Crafts is owned by A.A. Farrar of Life's Trivial Pursuits. Dam Good Crafts Cross Stitch Patterns are for personal use only. Do not copy. All PDF patterns and the designs for those patterns are copyright protected and may not be redistributed, reproduced, or shared in any manner.

If someone you know is interested in this pattern, please send them directly to my site to download. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! I just found your blog. Are you looking forward to the new Zelda game?

    ReplyDelete